Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What to do about anger.

I haven't been too happy lately. I've been mad for the last couple of days and I really dont' know why I've been feeling like this. Normally I get mad, let things blow over, and move on. But now it's like I want to punch people iin the face for disagreeing with me, break things, throw things out windows, smash windows, and wreck stuff. I haven't done any of that yet..

I don't know what is stoping me from breaking stuff, but I'm kind of happy that I've haven't gotten in trouble. I wouldn't know what I would do if I got stuck between a rock and a hard place.


I think I need to find better outlets and things to do when I  get mad. Right now, listening to music hasn't really been helping. You know, you can only listen to happy songs for so long before they begin to stop. I tried punching soft things, but my right wrist is getting kind of weak and I really can't do to much with it.  I don't play my guitar or write when I'm mad because I realize that I might break my guitar! I don't want to do that!

I might get back into painting, or writing. I used to be really into these things a couple of years ago, but I just had to slowly quit because I just don't have the time to do it. I think that I need to find a job soon because I'm kind of tired of scraping up money from random places, and to be honest, I'm tired of doing odd jobs.

I'm going to go to bed now. I might not be getting enough sleep, but I really don't know what I want anymore.  I'll try to write some tomorrow, I'm staying late, so I'll try to sneak in a little bit of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment