Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Jacket

This is my jacket. This jacket is a personal representation of me, what I like, music I like, and some things that I believe in. I wanted to "express" what I like on my jacket because I had a lot of buttons and a jacket in my closet that was kind of lame anyway.  So I bought some studs for my jacket. I'm not going to tell you what I used (because its a secret, well not really, I just don't want to say) So after that, I got some patches to put on the front. I'm sad to say that I didn't make them, but it doesn't really matter because I got them for a dollar a piece. Yes, I did make a patch or two, but I'm still thinking of a place to put them.  On the back, I have more studs, and some tartan in a square shape (yes, that is dental floss that is holding the tartan and the patches down). The one thing that I don't have is a back patch. I might buy one from the record store, or I might just make one. Either way, I'll tell you all about it.  Oh yeah, I did everything on this jacket by hand. I put countless hours in this thing, and I'm proud of my work. I'm not done yet, so I'll post more about my jacket.

A note on the pictures: This is my own personal picture and I don't want you to "exploit" it. If you want to use it, contact me first and please give me attribution for taking my picture :)

Another thing, I don't own any of these band logos. I'm just a fan.

Front
Buttons on left side: "Say no to emo", "Unite", Sonic Youth, Siouxsie and the Banshees, "OI!", The infamous Batman logo button, "Go vegetarian!", Clockwork Orange, Handmade anti consumerism/anti money button. Adicts patch.
Buttons on right side: Buzzcocks, lust cats, Chaos UK, DP 77, Handmade "I'm awesome pin", GBH, Union Jack, "Trash Swastika" button, Girls Rock Denver (whoop whoop!)  Pinned On Conflict patch (should I keep it?)
Yes, that is my comforter....
Back
About... 250+ studs and a square piece of tartan. Kind of boring right?


Creative Commons License
Jacket is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

If you know a good backpatch or patch that I would like, go ahead and tell me! I'll be happy to make a patch (like I have anything else to do).
Check the new reader survey too! Your imput is greatly apprecated.

No comments:

Post a Comment