Monday, August 16, 2010

An open letter to Canada.

Dear Canada,
You are awesome. I haven't been able to visit you, but I have seen many a television documentary about you and you are just awesome. You remind me of a huge chunk of land full of awesome natural wonder. I should also say that you are very cold. I'm not too fond of cold weather, but I deal with it every fall and winter, so it doesn't really matter to me. I have herd that it does get a nice 23 Celsius some days, but to me that is still kind of cold. When I was in elementary school I had to take a Canadian history class (I still don't know why). You do have quite an interesting history, but I still don't understand why most of Canada is loyal to England, and Quebec is...Well, French? Anyway, I think that you have a nice history.

When I think about it Canada, you guys are kind of like me when it comes to war and conflicts its a "meh" kind of thing. I know you back up the people who can fight, and can kind of fight on your own, but for the most part you just don't get into it. I like that. Is your military bored? They don't really do anything. If I was to join a military, I would join yours because you look like you think before  you act.

You also have some awesome food. When you put pizza and Spaghetti together you get the best combo of my favorite food ever. I could go on and on about your awesome food and such, but that is just for later.
No lie, I could stay on the topic of food for a while, I could even write a whole post on food. I won't though.

I also love all of the various accents that you have Canada. I'd do anything to trade my lame, American Accent for a Canadian one.  My accent is kind of like a mix between an American newscaster,  typical skateboarding teenager, and the flair of a speech and debater (have you heard us talk?).  Like I said, I would just love to speak like an Canadian. I would love to speak French with a French Canadian Accent. Anyway, the way you guys talk is just the best.

So, if you do read this Canada, please just let me know. :)

Your Friend,
riotxgrrlxamy

No comments:

Post a Comment