Monday, August 2, 2010

Back Home!

I'm back home! Well, I got home yesterday at 2 in the afternoon, but I wasn't really feeling like writing anything major because I was too tired. I haven't taken any Advil and thats great because I'm still (kind of ) awake. I had fun and learned a lot, ate a lot, and didn't sleep a lot, but that didn't matter because I had lots of fun. I just wanted to say that I missed all of my blog readers and it doesn't matter if you comment or not. I'm happy because at least I know that my writing is being read by others and I'm happy to share a little portion of my life with you all. I don't know if I'll get to it today, but I should be posting about my awesome guitar (trust me, it is pretty awesome) and I might even throw in a post about my jacket (you have to see it to believe it). Oh yeah, I start school soon (noooo) so I want to see how many posts I can get in before I go back to the brain-drain. I don't even want to think about that now... Anyway its great to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment