Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Guilt

My birthday is tomorrow, and I feel kind of guilty. I don't know why. I think its because people give me gifts. You know what, I always feel like this whenever holidays are around. I kind of feel bad for asking for gifts and things. I'm happy with what I got, and I don't really need too much (if you read this post you know why). I'm sure that you don't know this (because none really asks) but I was born about 6 weeks pre mature, I weighed around 2 pounds and some extra. I was really small, no joke and I was kind of sick when I came into the world. But I made it. That's a gift in itself.

I'm guess I'm kind of sad because I know that some people will forget my birthday. Truthfully I can say that it doesn't really matter much, but I wouldn't be truthful to myself. Friends and the people that I bond with are really important to me because I highly value friendships. I don't care if I haven't seen them in 5 years, a friend is always a friend to me regardless. I can honestly say that those close to me have just dropped all contact with me. I try, and try, and try, and the only thing that they an say is "Hi". I was there when you were lame, and the only thing that I would like is for you just to say one last "hi" on my birthday.

In the end, I'm going to have an awesome day tomorrow even if I do have to go get my class schedule, and see those vile, vile people whom I so very much dislike. I do have to say that things will be different this year and if they won't be, I hope that my readers will lead me back on the right track. I'll be tweeting my birthday on twitter, so if you would like to see what I'm up too, just click on the "Follow me!" button on the right, or just click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment