Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mad rush of freedom.

This is the last Saturday of my summer vacation and I still have some homework to do. It is also the last Saturday of my summer and I still want to capture my last "mad rush of freedom" that I have left inside of me.  I bet your thinking "well, she still has Saturday and Sunday when she is in school off right?" that is false. See, I'm in this soul crushing club called Speech and Debate. I'm getting so fed up with it, I'm going to give you readers a look inside my life as a Debater. And I will post that today. So why am I up this early in the day writing about my the last hours of my summer vacation? I'm writing this because I'm exhausted and can't sleep, and because I'm worried sick about school.

What I have to do.
I have 2 days and a couple of hours to do the following so I won't be all worried and stressed out on Monday.
  1. Finish the History Packet.
  2. Type the 5 History short responses.
  3. Write the "best of" list.
  4. Write the huge essay on that 600 page collection of short stories and relate it to "modern day America"
  5. Create the hate filled blog post about how much I hate Speech and Debate.
  6. Write some stuff for The Sound Collection.
  7. Get the rest of my school stuff.
  8. Take advantage of my 25% off coupon.

Oh, by the way, I'm trying to do all of this stuff off of 5 hours of sollid sleep. I'm sore as heck, kind of mad, and stressed out. This is for sure not a good way to spend a Saturday. But you know what they say, Carpe Diem.

(I got 100 visitors, so I'm going to change my blog theme back to the way it was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment