Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Paradox

I'm feeling good right now, but at the same time, I'm feeling somewhat lonely. No, I don't' think that school is doing it, because I'm having a really good time (as of today...). I call this the "happy paradox" because I really don't know what I'm feeling right now, and I might as well embrace the paradox.

I'm just going to say it, I really do miss all of my friends and I need someone to talk to. I just can't talk to people who really don't' care about my life and everything that I've been through. So therefore I, just want someone to care right now.

Here is the thing though, I'm kind of nervous to talk to my friends. I just don't want to say "Whats up?" when we haven't seen my friends for like, 4 years. That's just odd. I'm not really a fan of this "Digital Age" because I'm really about to take out my pen and stationary and write my friends a good old fashioned letter. But why write a letter when everyone has text messaging and Facebook? Yeah, I tried and I counted the 6 failed attempts of trying to gather my friends over the summer, and I spent it all alone with my summer homework, Albums and my guitar.

I'm not in that "writers" mood right now because this new 6 hours of sleep thing isn't really for me yet. I'm going to cut it off here and (try) to finish this up when I get home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment