Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I did on my birthday

Its my birthday, and I'm one year older. I'm not that guilty, and I'm feeling ok even though I'm feeling better. Alright, you want to know what I got right?

What I got:
  • The Simpson's Season 5
  • The Runaways Movie - I herd that this was good, I'll have to review it for you all!
  • Wii Fit Plus- It is that much better!
  • Itunes gift card (did I ask for this?)
  • A total of 50 Dollars (not bad, not bad...I spent most of it)
  • Cards from different people.


What I bought:
  • Bikini Kill and Vandals Cd's (I know, I'm going to get a review up soon)
  • Another set of clothes at American Apparel (dude, I know I'm like addicted to it)
  • New bracelet and necklace

So I guess I was wrong about people forgetting my birthday, even the store clerks were like (in their Vally girl voice) "Happy birthday!". That's awesome. But do you want to know what isn't awesome? I had to resister for school on my birthday. While I was waiting in line I was getting pretty mad because I had to go to see the dimwits for 9 whole months. Anyway, I got a change of councilor, which is a good thing. My old councilor said that I should just quit school now and just go to trade school, which was the the worst thing thing I ever heard. So that councilor messed up my schedule. I'm just hoping that they do fix it soon because if they don't then I won't be too happy.

Enough about school, I had a good day regardless of school. I just want to say thanks for all of the birthday wishes. Also, if you live in Colorado and want some of my Birthday cake, leave me a comment and I'll be happy to send you some (this is not a joke. I have waaay too much cake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment