Monday, July 26, 2010

Stuff that makes me angry.

I'm kind of angry right now, and I don't really get as angry as much as I used to and that's great. That doesn't really matter now because I'm mad right now and I need to vent before I go to bed unhappy and have a really bad nightmare about slowly going blind and getting hit by a car while running to the hospital. So I'm going to write a list of some things that make me angry, and some of my pet peeves.


Things that make me angry
  • Being angry.
  • Being sad.
  • Being depressed (I'm not right now).
  • When people have the wrong first impression of me.
  • People who are rude, selfish, dishonest, liars, and people who are just lame.
  • Nazis.
  • Homophobes.
  • Misuse of the English Language (ie, bad grammar, bad spelling, usage of numbers in place of letters).
  • Bad endings in great novels, like in 1984. Great book, but what was that ending all about?
  • Getting cheated out of something that I deserved (do I need to bring up this terrible, terrible incident?)
  • People who flat out ask if I'm a guy. (This is so rude)
  • Not being able to talk to my friends.
  • When my "friends" don't talk to me.
  • When people rant about their Boyfriends/Gilrfriends
  • Being Lonely.
  • Doing math for long periods of time.
  • Not landing a "Fancy Pants" skateboarding trick.
  • Doing homework
  • Philosophy essays at 2 in the morning.
  • Getting up at 5 o'clock for a debate meet.
  • Getting up home at 11 in the night from a debate meet.
  • MTV and Fuse (yuck)
  • Writing blog post late at night.
Well, I'm feeling better now. I guess I have to make a list of all of the things that make me happy.

2 comments:

  1. You look nothing like a dude! They're just being jerks.

    I'm right there with you on writing philosophy papers at 2:00 AM! I've certainly been there, and let me tell ya: it was NOT pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? (Not to be racially motivated) but most of the time its the "ghetto" people who say that. I would say something back, but I don't want a punch in the face.

    Want to know something that is really ugly? A national qualifying debate essay on jury nullification, utilitarianism, and Immanuel Kant. I don't know how I made it to round 4 at that meet...

    ReplyDelete