Friday, July 30, 2010

On Vacation

I thought that it would be a good idea if I took an "academic vacation" at the college for the weekend, but I'm starting to regret it. I won't have time to watch tv (like I watch tv anyway), catch up on my sleep, or (most important) go on the internet. I'm kind of like "Why am I leaving..." but we will just have to wait and see how things are going to go. I'll have the auto post on so you guys can read some of my stuff that I wrote earlier in the week.  I'm writing off of the poll results, so vote in my polls! Anyway, see you later. I provided some links to click so you wont get bored :)

My Forum - Join us and bring my forum back from the dead! 

The Sound Collection -  My other blog on music. Bookmark it!

Papa's Pizzeria - Fun little pizza game.

20 Questions - Do I need to say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment