Monday, July 12, 2010

What I did at band practice: Day One

So not too long ago, my friend called me and said that we have a gig on the 17th of July. I thought that "It wouldn't be too bad, I'll just practice a little bit and just take the rest of the days off until the day of the gig where we can practice more". I just happy that my band mates scheduled practice for all of this week. The bad part is that its 9 hours long. Yes,  think that I will be burnt out by the end of the week. Here is the run-down of what I did today:
8:00: Arvie at friends house
9:00: Talk about song writing. Start to write songs.
10:00 - 11:00: Jam session. Try to synchronize music lyrics and the rest of our music.
12:00: Lunch break.
1:00 - 2:00: Another jam session.
3:00: Break.
3:45 - 4:15: Song writing (again) and Jam session to "review" songs.
4:15 - 5:00: Talk time and then time to go home.
I don't know what were going to do tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be great. I'll tell you guys about it too.  We will (try) to make shirts and things to sell later in the week, so I can't wait for that either.

Be sure to come back every day this week, I'll keep posting about my trials and tribulations.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment