Saturday, July 17, 2010

What I did at band practice: Day 6

It's the last day of camp :'( But I wasn't too sad because we KILLED it at the gig today! I had fun. Trying to dance was my favorite part. The dance party was awesome, and I don't' care if I can't dance very well. I'm very sore right now; its hard to walk, my knee hurts, and my left arm is sore ( I really don't know how I'm typing right now). I think today's high temperature was 104 degrees outside. The church didn't have air conditioning, and the fans weren't helping the room cool down. The theater wasn't too bad because it was dark, but it was still really hot in there. I went through two bottles of water, but everything worked out fine. I was kind of hungry half way though, (I just can't eat one slice of pizza! That isn't possible!) Anyway, I can't tell you what I did on the stage. I was in my own "zen" state and I was just going with the song. You know what? When I'm in my "zone" I just do what I have to do, so it's a good feeling. Heck, I don't' even know when things started. All I know is that we all kicked some butt today and I'm proud of everyone there. This experience was awesome, and I can't wait for next year :)

I'm working on my American Apparel rant for tomorrow. Its going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment