Thursday, July 15, 2010

What I did at band practice: Day 4

We are (semi) famous! Our gig got in a newspaper, so even more people will most likely show up for the show! Like I said, I'm really glad that we are going last. I need to get around my stage fright, but I think I can do that in about a day or two. All of our songs are sounding solid as ever, and my solo keeps changing, but thats fine, whenever I change it, it always sounds better than it did the first time. Everyone is excited, I am too, but yes, I'm kind of nervous. Who wouldn't be? I'm "fine" but I wish it over, but I'd feel even better if it was over.

Here is what we did today
8:00: Arrive at friends house
9:00-12:00: Practice!
12:00: Lunch
1:00-3:00: More Practice
4-15:4:30: Break
4:30-5:00: Even more practice.

We keep doing less and less! That's great. Like I said, I just want this to be over and done with so I can get back to having my "free time" over summer vacation. Oh, we can't decide on what to wear. I'm going to do what I always do: T - shirt, Jeans, and sneakers. They can do whatever they want to, but I already know what I want to do. We will work it out tomorrow.

Yes, I will be posting my "Friday 5" tomorrow, no matter what time I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment