Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What I did at band practice: Day 2

Day two of band practice, It went by fast so I'm quite happy about that. We got something done today! That's great because we are still writing songs and they don't suck. I have to make up a solo for tomorrow practice, but I should write something good tonight. Heres the rundown of what we did today.

8:00: Arvie at friends house.
9:00: Start Jam session.
11:00: End Jam session. (For Now)
12:00:Lunch
1:00: Songwriting time
2:00-4:00: 2nd Jam session
5:00: Time to go home.

I think that tomorrow should be more productive (musically), but I'm not too sure if we are going to be 100% serious. Well you have to have some fun with your friends right? I have a callus on my playing hand, but I don't think that it will effect my playing tomorrow. I need to bring my effect pedal tomorrow, so I can make my solo even more wicked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment