Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My day off.

SVG version of 4-4-2.svg. Original description...Image via Wikipedia
I was kind of bored today, so I took the day off. I really needed to relax and just get a break from life, so I decided to wake up at 12:30 and watch the Uruguay v. Netherlands soccer mach. I was really into it until the 63rd minute. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open because my head was pounding like a bass drum on a metal drummers drum set. Anyway, I was happy that the Netherlands won. I was just upset because orange is my least favorite color and it didn't help my headache any. Bright orange is just a bad enough color.

The game was over around 2 so I went back to my bedroom to try to take a two hour nap. I got up at 3 and I was going to paint a X-Ray Spex patch for my jacket, but again my eyes and brain didn't feel like working.

I was sitting on my couch and I thought about my Last Fm page and if I could try to break 15,000 tracks. I put on my headphones and I tried again, to go back to bed, but it didn't happen. So I just put my music on shuffle again and tried to muster the 125 or so tracks that I need to pass 15,000 songs. I think that you should know that I have had my Last Fm account since 7-7-07. And since then I have been more of an audiophile (check my other blog on that).

My friend texted  me about my blog and they said something along the lines of  "oh wow, you sure don't post anything on your blog". I really should have said that I don't want to post anything on my blogs. In a way, blogs are kind of tedious for me to write in. No, its not because I don't like writing in my blog, its just that I find it hard to write something that people want to read. I really want 25 hours in the day, and I really just want more days like this, just to hang out with my thoughts and just take a break.

My bandmate told me that we are having mandatory practices from 8-5 all next week and a gig on Saturday (or Sunday, I can't remember). So yes, I am glad that I have days like this, and I am happy that I did get the chance to just relax today. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment