Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stats and You

If you look at the bottom of my page, you will find two different types of stat counters. The top one is the "true stats", or just my original counter. The one one on the bottom is "another stat counter". Yes, I'm of picky with my stats because I really want to know who is reading my blog. (No, I'm not a creeper. I promise). Ok, here are my stats from 8/8/10 at 1:48. Click on the pictures if you can't see them.
blogger:







stat counter:







site meter:










So what does this mean?  It means that I get page views, but they sure are skewed. If you look at the blogger ones, you can see that I have lots more views than Stat Counter has.  I wonder why.....

Audience and Global Stats.

Blogger












Stat counter global stats: Look how dispersed they are...







Anyway, I just thought you all would like to see what I was doing with the re-design. Because you read this, I'm going to tell you that I am working on part two to my most read blog post; American Apparel Rant and Review! Its going to be awesome, so just wait for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment