Thursday, January 13, 2011

The awkward factor.

I've lasted 13 days longer than I thought that I would, and I'm quite satisifed with myself at this pont. But I do have to say that I'm not used to dating the person that I go to for relationship advice. It's stange, I'll be trying to think of something to say, but then I think about that "one time when I asked them about getting back at my ex", or that other time when "I was single for 6 months". It is really quite strange. I feel like I'd be dumped in 7 days or so, but that apperently isn't true. This is in it for the long term. 

We haven't gone on a date yet, and it is somewhat bothering me. I want to do something with them, but I really am quite clueless to what we do on this "date" thing. Honestly, I've been self sufficient for the past 3 years, but I could honestly care less about other people. I'm going to do what I can to make things awesome.  Hopefully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment