Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tied to the New Year.

I'm not single anymore. I didn't plan to start off the year in a relationship, but I guess the way that fate has had it this time. Hate to say it, but it feels kind of "weird" to be in a relationship again because I haven been in one for 3 whole years! I kind of forgot what to do, how things work and just what goes on.

Let me start, About 3 years ago, I met one of my good friends and not too long afterward, we started "Dating". I'd thought that we had good chemistry and all that, but like most relationships, it ended. Of coarse I took it badly, but I got over it sooner or later. When that was over, I didn't date for a while, I had crushes and things, but nothing serious. And then out of the blue while playing my first person shooter game, I get a text saying "do you want to go out?" and boy, I almost dropped my game controller! I must have been pretty happy because I totally kicked some tail earlier this day.

I'm kind of worried, because we have to keep this "underground" if you know what I mean. And to put the icing on the cake, I'm always doing something on the weekends, so I'm going to have to be somewhat innovative when it comes to dates. Hopefully, things will all fall in place in time. I'll do what I can, but fate is going to do what it has to too. I have high hopes this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment