Monday, September 6, 2010

Honest truth.

The honest truth is that I needed to vent my feelings about how I felt this Friday.  I'm not always this "mad" or whatever, but I do have to say that I'm don't want to hide my feelings if the people around me want to see how I feel about things. Honestly, I wish that that I had a magic wand and get all the things that I can manifest.

I made a promise to myself that I'm going to get through this week and write about it and go to the concert and (hopefully) start a mosh pit. I'm not sure if I'm inviting anyone because my friends don't really do the "punk rock mosh pit" thing, and that is fine with me :)

Well, I'm going to post later (hopefully) and I'm going to be guilty to do the "double post".  I"m going to take advantage of the 30% -40% off sale at the record store. I hope I can nab something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment