Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm not like this all the time.

So today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and that was good. The strange thing was that all of my classes went by super fast and all of the tests were easier than I thought they would be. I hate to say that I over studied, but I know that that wasn't true, I just think that I was well prepared. My arm didn't hurt today, and my neck wasn't sore at all, so today was positive just because I got though it without the harm that I thought that would happen. On the other hand though, I was thinking about the Homecoming dance that is coming up in about a week and I feel kind of bummed out because I know that I won't get a date anytime soon.

Just to let you guys know, I'm not always "Miss Sad" all the time. Most of the time I'm not sad at all, I'm satisfied mostly. But when things don't turn out the way that you want them too or when you wait and wait and wait and things are still the same, you start to get bummed out because you kind of know that things are just going to stay the same and there is no use fighting against it.

Forgive me for my mood swings, I'm not like this all the time. I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm stressed out, my neck is killing me and I have no idea whats wrong with it, and to top it all off, I have to be 3 places in one day. I'm sorry if I'm not being the "best blogger ever" and my posts are kind of lame, but I need some kind of an outlet right now, and I'm happy you are reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment